Monday, September 01, 2008

that time I had a blog and then forgot about it

that was...this one. right now. My boy has a blogger account so, while i was reading his updates, i happened to log into gmail and then I realized OMG! I HAS A BLOGGER! so i thought i would update.

again.

So yeah, I have been trying to get back into running after some diastery times. And it was going okay, until thursday.

when i fell.

off the treadmill. trying to catch my falling ipod.

and gave myself a wicked ass treadburn on my knee. I mean, really, at least it looks badass and I got right back up and looked around to make sure no one had seen me and then finished my three mile run (yeah BOY! i are fit! it took me like....35 minutes though. *lameass*)

so yeah. that is me lately. And i start school on wednesday. Pictures of the knee catastrophe to follow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home