Monday, October 09, 2006

dashed hopes

so I think my 8k training for ought six may be finished.

after pulling a hip muscle, and losing a week of training time for THAT, yesterday I fell and twisted my ankle. I can tell it is not broken, but it is gross and purple and swollen and sore. If the swelling doesn't go down by wednesday, i'll have to go to the doctor; even if it is gone at least 2 weeks of rest is recommended to allow the tendons and ligaments to fully heal.

that's 14 days. and the 8k is in 41. and if it doesn't get better right quick, it might be even longer.

also, i hate this job so much, i had to force myself into the office today.

PLUS, my dad's showing signs of renal insuffiency.

i am very unhappy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home