Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tourino what?

So, the olympics? meh. My roomie says, "no one really cares about the winter olympics, unless they're in america." and he might be right, because I sure don't. I don't get the appeal in watching people do shit in the snow. Mostly because I hate snow and don't even want to watch it on tv, let alone have to imagine myself all...covered in it. Uck.

And it snowed in PA this week. And I've been wearing jeans to the office and changing here, because I don't want to ruin my nice, pricey work pants with road salt, and the general filth sludge that's about now. So tuesday, I go to change my pants to jeans to head home. I come all outta the bathroom, and go to pull my pants up in the back. (i have no booty. some jeans tend to get real droopy on me in the posterior region.) except that I don't grab my jeans, I grab my thong.

and give it a good, hearty tug upwards.

They call it butt floss for a reason, folks. And in telling some people this story, I realized that, while it's funny on it's own merit-that I wedgied myself-it's even funnier when you know it's a thong, but then there's some people that I just do not want to know that I wear thongs to work. Or ever. Or ever to think about my underpants in any context, except it's too late.

Internet, welcome to my undies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home