Thursday, February 09, 2006

So Here comes the honesty

I feel all...fat.

Even though I'm walking, like, miles and miles EVERY DAY. (as in, 4 miles home from work. Even the cops who are security for the filming of Rocky, which is down the street from me, by the way, were impressed with the distance I walked. I chatted with them for a bit. Then they let me cut RIGHT THROUGH THE SET, as long as I stayed on the sidewalk opposite the action. Very nice cops, they were) and I still feel chunkay, mostly because I found the perfect swimsuit that I love, but not only is it two pieces, it's two small pieces. thisbig. I'm thiiiiiiiisbiiiiiiiig. it is no good.

the thin mint I currently have dissolving in my coffee probably is not helping the gut situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home