Friday, February 10, 2006

I hate fridays anymore

I'm also amazingly frustrated with my body. I now have these birdy little wrists and ankles. It looks various parts of me are about to snap off and blow away in this coldass philadelphia winter. Newly coldass. I want the WARM back, dammit, and now they are spouting some ignance about a noreaster on the weather stations. I'm bout to be all, "fuck you all, I'm moving to the OC." except they don't take fat people in the OC, I don't think. I think there's a weight limit. And if you're over the weight limit, you have to have a brazilian dollars. Which I don't.

and anyway, I do love the philadelphia, dirty and crime ridden though it may be.

at least it ain't camden, yo.

also, I can feel the poop in my stomach. and I can feel that shit weighing me down. but I don't think it's going anywhere, at least not soon. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather B. said...

Whoa. I was just looking at Amalah's blog and saw a post from another Heather B. and kind of freaked out, because i knew that I had only posted once. Anyway, it was just weird to find another Heather B. reading Amy's blog (I'm her babysitter).

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home